Here’s the second part of our post about using YouTube for your marketing! Diving into a new platform may be daunting for some brands, and it’s only natural to feel this way. The good news is, you can’t go wrong with YouTube. As long as you have the right strategies in place, you’ll be able to get the most out of the platform. Let’s dive deeper!
How Brands Use YouTube Today
Many brands are on YouTube today because it’s effective and powerful. The question is, how are they delivering content on the platform? Knowing how will give you an idea of how you can create content that will work for your business.
Here are some ways:
- Tutorials: One of the best places to learn new things in video content format is on YouTube. There are many tutorials on the platform, and many brands benefit from it. Specifically, tutorials are great for brands in the beauty industry. It allows them to showcase their products while providing value beyond their physical products to their customers. If you think your brand can benefit from creating video tutorials that can effectively walk your audience through what you have to offer, then go ahead and do it.
- Behind-the-Scenes (BTS): BTS videos are a fun way to get closer to your audience. It’s no wonder that online consumers today want to be immersed in the experience and feel special while they’re at it. This type of video content shows people how things are done.
- Product Videos: Product videos are useful for brands in almost all industries. Many brands use this to showcase their product, support a new launch or tell the story of how the product came to be. YouTube proves to be an effective platform where you can showcase your products in action. For example, if you have a clothing brand, your audience would like to see how the clothes fit on various body types, and there’s no better way to do this but through video.
- Listicles: Listicles are not only meant to be in text form; they are all over YouTube as well. Brands share listicles to share tips and enumerate benefits, and people love them.
- Vlogs: A lot of businesses today use YouTube to get up close and personal with their audience; hence, some create vlogs or q&a videos. Through vlogs or Q&A, you can build your brand and show off your personality as a business.
There are plenty of ways brands are using YouTube for marketing, but these are the most common ones you’ll see on the platform. Use these as inspirations when creating video content to be uploaded on YouTube.
Now that you know how brands use YouTube for marketing, it’s time you create one of your own. Whether it’s a listicle, a vlog, BTS, tutorial, or product video, the platform is one of the best places for your video to be seen. Take advantage of the many marketing opportunities on the platform that will strengthen your brand and generate more leads and revenue for your business.
Make it even better; hire a professional video production company in Manchester to translate your concept into content. Mighty Hero Video Agency is your all-in-one video marketing service. Enquire today.